10 Ways To Tell You’re In Deadly Trouble In A Video Game
1. You reach a “save point” in front of a massive, ominous door.
2. The game gives you every weapon it has for “no reason.”
3. You pass an apparently inconspicuous vent or hiding hole.
4. A prolonged period of time where you hear nothing but silence…and more silence…and more silence still.
5. A door randomly slams shut behind you.
6. The lights go out by themselves.
7. You find yourself in or anywhere near a dark colored water.
8. You hear a (supposedly) scary musical tune.
9. You make friends with or trust someone with facial hair.
10. You climb a huge set of stairs.