Top 10 Hottest Women Of All Time
Obviously, all of these are stunningly hot women – the order could easily be redone in many ways.
10. Angelina Jolie is a natural and hasn’t gotten any plastic surgery (that the world knows about). Regardless of what she’s wearing or what part she’s playing, she’s always up there. She has won high spots in numerous beauty contests such as “Sexiest Woman Alive.” Jolie promotes humanitarian causes, and is highly regarded for her work with refugees as an Ambassador for the UNHCR. She has had her biggest commercial successes with the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith in 2005. Jolie currently lives with (and is in a relationship with) another extremely famous actor Brad Pitt.
9. Simran Kaur Mundi was Miss India who represented her country back in 2008. She strives to help young models pursue the career. She had completed her education from Scindia Kanya Vidyalaya, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. She is a graduate from Mumbai who works with a cinema chain – Fame Adlabs in Andheri – as a PR and Marketing person. She participated in Miss Universe 2008 where she got 1st runner-up in the Beach Beauty Competition, 2nd runner-up in Evening Gown Contest and 4th in National Costumes Round.
8. Jessica Simpson (born July 10, 1980) is an American singer, actress, and television personality who rose to fame in the late 1990s. She’s ranked in the top parts of rankings for “Sexiest Woman.” She has achieved numerous Billboard Top 40 hits, and has won 3 gold and 2 multi-platinum albums. She does a lot of charity work.
7. Carmen Electra, whose real name is Tara Leigh Patrick, is an American glamour model, actress, television personality, singer, etc. She’s constantly talked about as an absolute “babe.” She gained fame for her appearances in Playboy magazine, on the MTV game show Singled Out, on the TV series Baywatch, and dancing with the Pussycat Dolls.
6. Jennifer Aniston gained worldwide recognition in the 1990s for portraying the role of Rachel Green in the television sitcom Friends, which earned her an numerous awards. As our number six seed, she has a different type of glow than any other woman on this list. Aniston’s romantic relationships, such as her five-year marriage to actor Brad Pitt, have gained her huge amounts of media attention. She and Brad Pitt are no longer together and he is in a relationship with Angelina Jolie now.This year in 2010, Aniston took the spot of #8 in Forbes’ annual World’s Most Powerful Celebrities list, earning herself $25 million.
5. Kelly Brook is an English model and actress. Brook’s modelling career began at 16 after winning a beauty competition which she had been entered in by her mother. After this, she attracted a whole bunch of magazines and companies that wanted to feature her. From 2005 to present, she’s consistently ranked in the top women of the world. What men most like about her is her bust. This year, in 2010 (14 years after she started off her career as a lingerie model) she was chosen as the “new body and face” of lingerie maker Ultimo’s advertising projects.
4. Britney Spears first appeared on national television in 1992. At the age of 12 she performed in a television series for a year. In 1997, Spears signed a recording contract with Jive, which would lead to the release of her famous, debut album (Baby One More Time). This album has made over 25 million sales. She didn’t stop there! She went on to make her second album (Oops!… I Did It Again) in 2000. This album has made over 20 million sales. She proceeded to make many more albums – each of which were huge successes. She did hit a personal crisis at one point which did affect her career. She has since had lots of media attention for numerous reasons, one of them being her shaved head. Although many ridicule her, nobody can ignore her beauty. Don’t believe me? These pictures should speak for themselves.
3. Elisha Cuthbert, the Canadian actress, is best known for her part in “The Girl Next Door.” Cuthbert regularly secures a place in FHM and Maxim’s annual “hottest women” lists. As of 2006, she has said that she would refuse to be photographed nude in film roles or magazines, because that she would “like to keep some things to herself.”
2. Megan Fox began her acting career in 2001 with several minor television and film roles. Her path to fame was from the movie Transformers. Fox is considered a sex symbol and frequently appears in men’s magazines under the category of “Smoking Hot.” She was voted the “Sexiest Woman in the World” in 2008 (breaking Jessica Alba‘s two year reign).
1. Jessica Alba started her TV appearances when she was 13. She grew up to be the hottest woman ever. She’s been in many movies such as Fantastic Four and Good Luck Chuck. Alba, just like Megan Fox, is considered a sex symbol and often generates media attention just for her looks. She appears frequently on almost every possible contest for sexiness and beauty. Jessica is the hottest woman ever since the creation of planet Earth.